To get involved with the community, use:
- Forum for members (see also recent posts)
- Citizendium-L for community-wide announcements (archive)
- Talk pages for discussing individual articles
- Workgroup Talk pages for discussing groups of articles
- CZ on social networks: Twitter (general news; new pages), Facebook and Google+
The Citizendium Blog for news and thoughts The Citizendium Forum for discussion (see the old forum for archived posts up to September 2014)
Also check out:
- Feedback Requests for people seeking input on their work
- Requested Articles for people looking for collaborators before getting going on an article
- Global To-do List for listing all those menial tasks that need doing
- Approval Announcements for articles nearing approval or just recently approved
- Friends of Citizendium have linked to us at their website. This is where we return the favor
How to get involved
It's not hard to get plugged in to the community. This will make your work here more fun. But you'll probably need a few pointers about where "the action" is going on.
The serious fun of wiki-watching consists largely of following developments on the recent changes page, linked on the left under "project pages". Virtually everything that goes on on this wiki can be observed from a God's-eye perspective there. You can see what articles other people are working on. You can see if articles you have been working on have been changed. (Changes to an article will appear bolded if you "watch" the article: see the "watch" tab above every article.) You can see who has been active (and when!). And as a result of all this, you can join in with others! If an article on a topic you're interested in is under development, you can add your wisdom.
Talk about policy and community issues on the CZ forum. This is the big community discussion area; you're bound to find both something of interest to you and someone who will discuss it with you. If you want to see the latest discussions, click All recent posts on any page.
To have all the latest project-wide announcements, make sure you're subscribed to Citizendium-L and, if you're an editor, Citizendium-editors. For outward-facing announcements, as opposed to more internal sorts of announcements, there's a project blog.
If you have general questions, you can ask in many places, but one place we've set aside is a Google group. Just click here and (after you've registered) type in your question.
|Workgroups | Discussion forum | | | For non-members | | Other|