Binomial coefficient/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Binomial coefficient, or pages that link to Binomial coefficient or to this page or whose text .
- Combinatorics : Branch of mathematics concerning itself, at the elementary level, with counting things.
- Special function : Various families of solution functions corresponding to cases of the hypergeometric equation or functions used in the equation's study, such as the gamma function.
- Factorial : The number of ways of arranging n labeled objects in order; the product of the first n integers.
- Gamma function : A mathematical function that extends the domain of factorials to non-integers.
- Binomial theorem : for any natural number n.
- Pascal's triangle : A convenient tabular presentation for the binomial coefficients.
- Catalan number : Add brief definition or description
- : Describes the probability of success when repeatedly tossing a (fair or unfair) coin.