B57 (nuclear weapon)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to B57 (nuclear weapon), or pages that link to B57 (nuclear weapon) or to this page or whose text .
- United States nuclear weapons : All U.S. nuclear weapons, past or present, in deployment, production, or approved for production; not including experimental devices
- U.S. Navy : The branch of the United States Armed Forces charged with sea operations
- Tactical nuclear warfare : Add brief definition or description
- Anti-submarine warfare : (ASW) In the context of naval warfare, the mission of attacking underwater vessels, from platforms under naval command and control.
- PBX-9404 : 94% HMX, 3% NC, 3% Tris(2-chloroethyl)phosphate (CEF); used in B43; W48 nuclear warhead for 155mm howitzer; W50 for early Pershing and for Nike Zeus ABM; W55 warhead for UUM-44 SUBROC anti-submarine weapon; W-56; B57 tactical bomb and depth charge Mod 2, B61 bomb Mods 0, 1, 2, 5, and W69 warhead for AGM-69 SRAM; serious safety problems with a number of weapons withdrawn
- Aircraft carrier : A warship designed to launch and recover combat aircraft and aircraft that support military operations
- P-3 Orion : Land-based maritime patrol aircraft designed for the U.S. Navy; enhanced for littoral and land surveillance