Athabasca Oil Sands/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
< Athabasca Oil Sands
Revision as of 16:07, 11 January 2010 by Housekeeping Bot (Automated edit: Adding CZ:Workgroups to Category:Bot-created Related Articles subpages)
- See also changes related to Athabasca Oil Sands, or pages that link to Athabasca Oil Sands or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Athabasca Oil Sands. Needs checking by a human.
- Alberta : One of the western prairie provinces of Canada, rich in oil and with a population of about 3.5 million (2007 estimate).
- Asphalt (petroleum) : A sticky, black and highly viscous liquid or semi-solid that is present in most petroleum crude oils and in some natural deposits.
- Canada : The world's second-largest country by total area, occupying most of northern North America; officially a bilingual nation, in English and French (population approx. 27 million).
- Saskatchewan : An Prairie province in central Canada with a population of about 994,000.