From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Acyclovir, or pages that link to Acyclovir or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Acyclovir. Needs checking by a human.
- Antiviral drug : A chemical that interfers with the replication cycle of viruses.
- Foscarnet : Antiviral for treating infections in patients with compromised immune systems, often associated with AIDS.
- Ganciclovir : Antiviral drug used to treat herpesviruses, particularly cytomegalovirus associated with HIV/AIDS.
- List of organic compounds : Add brief definition or description
- Penciclovir : antiviral drug used to treat herpes virus infections
- Protease inhibitor : Chemical compound that inhibits the functions of protease enzymes to control viral infections.