Zbigniew Brzezinski/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Zbigniew Brzezinski, or pages that link to Zbigniew Brzezinski or to this page or whose text .
- International relations : Add brief definition or description
- Jimmy Carter : President of the USA from 1977 to 1981, won the Nobel Peace Prize in 2002.
- Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs : Principal White House staff adviser on foreign policy and defense matters to the President of the United States, usually coordinating the major agencies; statutory member of the National Security Council and the chief of its staff; the incumbent is James L. Jones
- Center for Strategic and International Studies : A bipartisan U.S. think tank that does research and policy recommendations in international affairs, headquartered in Washington, D.C.
- School of Advanced International Studies, Johns Hopkins University : A branch of Johns Hopkins University, located in Washington DC, which is both a graduate school and a major research center in international relations
- Atlantic Council : A U.S. based nonprofit, nonpartisan organization that brings together U.S. and international leaders to build consensus in international affairs; it also issues research reports
- International Crisis Group : A multinational non-governmental organization intended to give world leaders an early warning of impending crises
- Partnership for a Secure America : An interest group for reestablishing the bipartisan center in American foreign policy
- Afghanistan War (1978-92) : A civil war in Afghanistan that matched the Soviet Union and its Afghan allies against a coalition of anti-Communist groups called the mujahideen, supported from the outside by the United States, Pakistan, and Saudi Arabia.
- Mika Brzezinski : Liberal co-host, with Joe Scarborough, of the MSNBC show "Morning Joe"; daughter of Zbigniew Brzezinski