From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Work. Needs checking by a human.
- Dot product : A type of vector multiplication in Euclidean spaces which produces a scalar result.
- Drug : Substance taken to alter bodily functions, to relieve symptoms, cure or prevent disease, or to cause euphoria.
- Laws of thermodynamics : Laws which describe the specifics for the transport of heat and work in thermodynamic processes.
- Life : Living systems, of which biologists seek the commonalities distinguishing them from nonliving systems.
- Magnetic field : Vector field H caused by permanent magnets, conduction currents, and displacement currents.
- Physics : The study of forces and energies in space and time.
- Snack : A small meal serving to ward off hunger and provide a break from work.
- Work (Physics) : Form of energy transferred to a body by a force.