From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- United Kingdom : Constitutional monarchy which includes England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- Great Britain : The largest part of the United Kingdom, comprising England, Scotland, Wales and islands immediately off their coasts.
- Cardiff : (population 320,000) The capital of Wales.
- Swansea : Add brief definition or description
- Newport : Add brief definition or description
- Welsh language : A Brythonic Celtic language spoken mainly in Wales and Patagonia, Argentina.
- English language : A West Germanic language widely spoken in the United Kingdom, its territories and dependencies, Commonwealth countries and former colonial outposts of the British Empire; has developed the status of a global language.
- Welsh English : Add brief definition or description