Vympel R-27 (missile)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Vympel R-27 (missile), or pages that link to Vympel R-27 (missile) or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Vympel R-27 (missile). Needs checking by a human.
- Air-to-air missile : A guided missile fired by one aircraft at another airborne target, such as an aircraft, unmanned aerial vehicle, or cruise missile
- MiG-29 (fighter) : A Russian multirole fighter, designated FULCRUM by NATO, roughly comparable to the F-16 Fighting Falcon and F-18 Hornet; K version is carrier-capable
- RIM-162 ESSM : In U.S. Navy service, a short-to-medium range surface-to-air missile of which four will fit in a vertical launch system cell; derived from the AIM-7 Sparrow air-to-air missile
- Su-25 : Heavily armed and armored Russian close air support aircraft, NATO designation FROGFOOT, similar to the U.S. A-10, and the descendant of the Second World War Il-2 Stormovik
- Su-27 (fighter) : A Soviet/Russian air superiority fighter comparable to the U.S. F-15 Eagle, with many variants as well as export and co-production versions; K version is carrier-capable; Su-30 and Su-34 are derivatives
- Voyenno-vozdushnye sily Rossii : The Russian Air Force, now a single organization as opposed to the multiple flying and missile services of the Soviet era