Victoria Toensing/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Victoria Toensing, or pages that link to Victoria Toensing or to this page or whose text .
- Intelligence (information gathering) : The practice of finding information on opponents, or potential opponents.
- Terrorism : An act, with targets including civilians or civilian infrastructure, intended to create an atmosphere of fear in order to obtain a political objective.
- U.S. Republican Party : One of two major contemporary political parties in the United States; center-right; the elephant is its symbol.
- Joseph diGenova : Member, Committee on the Present Danger; Cofounder, law firm of diGenova and Toensing; spouse of Victoria Toensing; former United States Attorney, District of Columbia
- Bill Clinton : US Democratic politician (1946– ); Governor of Arkansas 1983–1992; President of the United States 1993–2001, husband of U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton
- Foundation for Defense of Democracies : An American think tank focusing on threats from terrorism and militant Islamists, from which Democratic advisers resigned and many of the leadership are identified as Republican or conservative
- U.S. Senate Select Committee on Intelligence : Oversees the United States intelligence community for the Senate, submitting legislation and reports on the proper conduct of the program; Dianne Feinstein is chair and Christopher Bond is Ranking Minority Member; the four highest Senate leaders, of both parties, are ex officio members
- Intelligence interrogation, U.S., review : Policy explorations and directives, across multiple Administrations, as to what is legal, ethical, productive and necessary in human-source intelligence; extrajudicial detention is closely involved
- Achille Lauro : Add brief definition or description
- TWA Flight 847 : Add brief definition or description