Researcher in computer science, complex systems, optimization, stochastic algorithms, metaheuristics.
- Researcher in swarm intelligence. Post-doctoral fellowship at the École Nationale Supérieure des Mines de Saint-Étienne.
- Researcher & teacher in networks & computer science. Paris 12 university.
- PhD in computer science. Paris 12 university.
- Postgraduate certificate in biomathematics. Universities of Paris 6, Paris 7, Université Libre de Bruxelles.
- Master's degree on evolution, ethology and ecology. Rennes 1 university.
Areas of interest :
- Computer science
- Stochastic algorithms, metaheuristics, evolutionary computation, adaptation of metaheuristics to continuous problems, ant colony optimisation algorithms, estimation of distribution algorithms, dynamical continuous optimization, hybrid algorithms.
- Performance assessment of stochastic optimization methods, statistical comparison of metaheuristics, assisted parameter setting.
- Software engineering, implementation of metaheuristics.
- Self-organization, complex system modelling.
Welcome to the Citizendium! We hope you will contribute boldly and well. Here are pointers for a quick start. You'll probably want to know how to get started as an author. Just look at Getting Started for other helpful "startup" links, our help system and CZ:Home for the top menu of community pages. Be sure to stay abreast of events via the Citizendium-L (broadcast) mailing list (do join!) or via Twitter. You can test out editing in the sandbox if you'd like. If you need help to get going, the forum is one option. That's also where we discuss policy and proposals. You can ask any administrator for help, too. Just put a note on their "talk" page. Again, welcome and have fun!
Sarah Tuttle 18:30, 30 November 2006 (CST)