I have been enthusiastic about wikis and collective building of knowledge for some time. I live near Paris, France. I wrote a book about wikis simply called "Les wikis", the first of its kind in French. I also blog on www.cooperatique.com and www.cooperatics.com (English).
I worked 3 years as an organization consultant, then a few months in a marketing adgency, before turning to journalism. Right now, I still write books about management and technology and work as a freelance project manager. I taught a course about wikis and give lectures from time to time.
I wish to help in Citizendium because it can give more credibility to the collective building of knowledge, I think. I like the idea of building a bridge between experts and the wisdom of the crowds.
I am not a full-time academic person, rather an entrepreneur who likes writing. I hope to be able to help in my fields of expertise: management, marketing, cooperation theories and best practices. I also want to help on internationalization and recruitment.
So I'm saying a big hello to everyone and I am sure we will build something useful!
Customer Relationship Management: not primarily technology, but an approach and a state of mind for dealing with customers
Voice over IP and Telephony over IP
Obviously, most of it is in French...
- My résumé
- The Website of the company I founded, DJ COM Smartwords
- The book I wrote about wikis
- A white paper I wrote about Voice over IP (in French)
- A white paper I wrote about customer relationship management (in French)
- My French blog, Coopératique
- My English blog, Cooperatics
- Another blog where I regularly publish (in French) : Visionarymarketing