Area of Specialization: Algebraic geometry. More specifically: Classical algebraic geometry, moduli spaces, birational geometry.
more or less finished and needs feedback:
Currently working on
- 9/2007 - present : senior algorithm's developer at Correlix Ltd.
- 9/2006 - 5/2007 : Visiting assistant Professor at the University of Michigan.
- 9/2005 - 7/2006 : Lecturer at Princeton university.
- 2002-2005: Zassenhaus assistant professor at Ohio state university.
- 1997-2002 Ph.D. (accepted December 2002), the Hebrew University.
Thesis: Bitangents and 2-level Structure for Curves of Genus 3. Adviser: Prof. Ron Livn´e.
- 1994-1997 M.Sc. (magna cum laude) in mathematics, the Hebrew University.
Thesis: A cohomological view of the Albert Hasse Brauer Noether theorem. Adviser: Prof. Ehud De-Shalit.
- 1991-1994 B.Sc. (summa cum laude) in mathematics, the Hebrew University.
- On isogenous principally polarized abelian surface, joint with Igor Dolgachev.
To appear in an AMS contemporary math volume dedicated to the 65st birthay of Roy Smith named:curves and Abelian varietie
- Some Intersections in the Poincaré Bundle and the Universal Theta Divisor on A_, joint with Sam Grushevsky.
Int Math Res Notices 2008 (2008), article ID rnm128.
- Formulas for the arithmetic geometric mean of curves of genus 3, joint with C. Ritzenthaler.
Experimental Math. 16 (2007) 421-440
- Any smooth plane quartic can be reconstructed from its bitangents.
Israel J. Math. 146 (2005), 371–379.
Preprints of all the papers above are available on the arxiv.
- Mikhalkin’s classification of M-curves in maximal position with respect to three lines.
AMS proceedings volume of Snowbird Joint Summer Research Conference Algebraic Geometry: Presentations by Young Researchers.