University of London/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to University of London, or pages that link to University of London or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/University of London. Needs checking by a human.
- Brown Institution : (1871-1944) former veterinary center of research and clinical practice in London.
- Church of Scientology : Controversial religion based on the teachings of American author L. Ron Hubbard.
- Dewey Decimal Classification : System for library classification created by Melvil Dewey based on decimal numbering.
- Heythrop College : Philosophy and theology college of the University of London founded in 1614 by the Jesuits.
- John Snow (physician) : (1813 – 1858) British physician who is considered to be one of the founders of epidemiology for his work identifying the source of a cholera outbreak in 1854; also one of the pioneers of anaesthesia and medical hygiene.
- Law : Body of rules of conduct of binding legal force and effect, prescribed, recognized, and enforced by a controlling authority.
- Sathya Sai Baba Movement : Add brief definition or description
- University of Manchester : Largest single higher education institution in the United Kingdom.
- University : A type of institution that provides higher or tertiary education.
- Viram Jasani : (b. 21 May 1945) Kenyan-born Indian session multi-intrumentalist, known for his contribution to film soundtracks and the Led Zeppelin recording 'Black Mountain Side'.