Uighur detainees in Guantanamo/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Uighur detainees in Guantanamo, or pages that link to Uighur detainees in Guantanamo or to this page or whose text .
- East Turkestan : Eastern part of greater Turkestan which encompasses the Uyghur homeland in present-day Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, China
- Uighur : A Turkic ethnic group originally from the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region in China.
- East Turkestan Islamic Movement : A militant Islamist group, not the only one in the area, which calls for secession from China's Xinjiang-Uygur Autonomous Region, usually called Turkestan, and the creation of an Islamist state
- Abdul Haq (Uighur) : A member of the Uighur ethnic group who directed a camp of Uighurs in the Tora Bora mountains in Afghanistan.
- Huzaifa Parhat : Add brief definition or description