U.S. policy towards India/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to U.S. policy towards India, or pages that link to U.S. policy towards India or to this page or whose text .
- U.S. foreign policy : The foreign relations and diplomacy of the United States since 1775.
- India : Republic in South Asia; the world's largest democracy. Borders Bangladesh, Bhutan, Burma, China, Nepal, Pakistan
- Assistant Secretary of State for Southern and Central Asian Affairs : Head of the Bureau of Southern and Central Asian Affairs in the U.S. Department of State, currently Robert O. Blake
- Bureau of Southern and Central Asian Affairs : Office in the U.S. Department of State, headed by the Assistant Secretary of State for Southern and Central Asian Affairs, for routine diplomatic matters with the countries of Central Asia and South Asia
- Richard Holbrooke : United States diplomat, currently the U.S. special envoy to South Asia, including Afghanistan; director, National Endowment for Democracy; Director, Atlantic Council
- U.S. Ambassador to India : Head of the U.S. Mission to India in New Delhi, currently Timothy Roemer
- Timothy Roemer : U.S. Ambassador to India; member, Commission on the Prevention of Weapons of Mass Destruction Proliferation and Terrorism; Distinguished scholar, the Mercatus Center, George Mason University; Immediate Past President of the Center for National Policy (CNP); Member of the 9-11 Commission; former U.S. Representative (D-Indiana)
- Congressional India Caucus : A bipartisan U.S. Congressional Caucus concerned with relations between India and the United States, as well as Indian workers and Indian-American citizens
- Indian policy towards the U.S. : Add brief definition or description
- U.S. policy towards Afghanistan : The grand strategy of the United States towards Afghanistan, dealing with the continuing Afghanistan War (2001-) both with its own and multinational resources (e.g., NATO International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) and the United Nations Mission to Afghanistan (UNAMA)]]
- U.S. policy towards China : Add brief definition or description
- U.S. policy towards Pakistan : Present and past policies of the United States toward Pakistan
- U.S. policy towards Russia : Add brief definition or description