U.S. intelligence activities in Nicaragua/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to U.S. intelligence activities in Nicaragua, or pages that link to U.S. intelligence activities in Nicaragua or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/CIA activities in Nicaragua. Needs checking by a human.
- Drug Enforcement Administration : Federal government agency charged with enforcing controlled substances laws and regulations in the United States.
- Federal Bureau of Investigation : The principal U.S. Federal police agency, part of the U.S. Department of Justice and the United States intelligence community, who has arrest authority, and is the primary authority for a variety of domestic crimes, civilian counterespionage within the United States, and organized crime
- National Security Council : Both the senior foreign policy committee of principal officers of the executive branch of the United States of America, chaired by the Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs, and, by extension, the professional staff reporting to the Assistant
- Secretary of State : In Britain, the head of any of the more important government departments, or in the United States, the head of the State Department, which deals with foreign policy.
- U.S. intelligence activities in the Americas : Activities by the United States intelligence community in the Western Hemisphere, including but not limited to that of the Central Intelligence Agency; there are major drug enforcement programs, shared military projects, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation had jurisdiction in WWII