Truman Doctrine/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Truman Doctrine, or pages that link to Truman Doctrine or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Truman Doctrine. Needs checking by a human.
- George Kennan : United States diplomat, authority on Soviet thinking, and head of the Policy Planning Staff of the United States Department of State.
- Harry S. Truman : (1884-1972) President of the U.S. from 1945 to 1953.
- Marshall Plan : A system of American economic aid to Western Europe after World War II that played a major role in the economic recovery, modernization, and unification of Europe.
- NSC-68 : A 1950 NSC document describing the strategy to oppose the Soviet Union during the Cold War.
- Robert A. Taft : Add brief definition or description
- U.S. Democratic Party, history : Add brief definition or description
- U.S. foreign policy : The foreign relations and diplomacy of the United States since 1775.
- United States Sixth Fleet : The major forward-deployed U.S. Navy command of the United States European Command; operates in the Mediterranean Sea