From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Triumph: The exultation of victory after a successful ending of a struggle or contest, originally derived from the Roman triumph (triumphus), a civil ceremony and religious rite.
- Triumph Cycle Co. Ltd.: A British bicycle brand.
- Triumph Motor Company: A British automobile manufacturer.
- Triumph Engineering Co Ltd: A defunct British motorcycle manufacturer.
- Norton Villiers Triumph: A defunct British motorcycle manufacturer.
- Triumph Motorcycles Ltd: A current British motorcycle manufacturer.
- Triumph (TWN): A now defunct German motorcycle manufacturer.
- Triumph International: A worldwide underwear manufacturer.
- 'Triumph' (Rome): An episode of the television series Rome.
- Triumph (1917 film): A 1917 film starring Lon Chaney, Sr.
- Triumph (1924 film): A 1924 film directed by Cecil B. DeMille.
- Triumph (card game): A trick-taking 15th century card game.