From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Tri-Committee: The three committees of the U.S. House of Representatives with jurisdiction over health care reform: Education and Labor Committee, Energy and Commerce Committee, House Ways and Means Committee
This article contains just a definition and optionally other subpages (such as a list of related articles), but no metadata. if you want to expand this into a full article.
- U.S. House of Representatives : The lower house of the United States Congress.
- Health care reform : Rubric used for discussing major health policy creation or changes in governmental policy, that affects healthcare delivery in a given place.
- Education and Labor Committee : U.S. House of Representatives organization responsible for civilian education, employer-employee relations, and pension programs
- Energy and Commerce Committee : Add brief definition or description
- House Ways and Means Committee : Add brief definition or description