Treaty of Guadalupe-Hidalgo/Bibliography
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner. For formatting, consider using automated reference wikification.
- Graebner, Norman A. "Party Politics and the Trist Mission," The Journal of Southern History> Vol. 19, No. 2 (May, 1953), pp. 137-156 in JSTOR
- Griswold del Castillo, Richard. The Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo: A Legacy of Conflict. U. of Oklahoma Press, 1990. 251 pp.
- Henderson, Timothy J. A Glorious Defeat: Mexico and Its War With the United States, (2007) 216pp, focuses on Mexican motivations
- Pinheiro, John C. "'Religion without Restriction': Anti-Catholicism, All Mexico, and the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo," Journal of the Early Republic Vol. 23, No. 1 (Spring, 2003), pp. 69-96 in JSTOR
- Reeves, Jesse S. "The Treaty of Guadalupe-Hidalgo," The American Historical Review Vol. 10, No. 2 (Jan., 1905), pp. 309-324 in JSTOR
- Smith, Justin H. The War with Mexico vol 2 (1919); Pulitzer Prize; 2:233-52 online vol 2