Tom Coburn/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Tom Coburn, or pages that link to Tom Coburn or to this page or whose text .
- Oklahoma : The 46th state admitted to the United States of America.
- Physician : A health science professional fully licensed to practice medicine and surgery.
- United States Senate : Add brief definition or description
- American conservatism : A diverse mix of political ideologies that share support for market economics, some view of American exceptionalism and, generally, decentralization of government; differing views of individual liberties versus enforcement of morality; in opposition to liberalism, socialism and communism; factions include libertarianism, social conservatism, nativism (politics) and neoconservatism
- Fiscal conservatism : A political position (primarily in the United States) that calls for lower levels of public spending, lower taxes and lower government debt.
- U.S. Republican Party : One of two major contemporary political parties in the United States; center-right; the elephant is its symbol.
- Health care delivery : The mechanisms of delivering health services, and the separate metrics of patient satisfaction and comfort versus objective cost-effectiveness of delivery
- Health care public option : Health care payment service or insurance offered directly by government, rather than by insurance companies or not-for-profit health care cooperatives.
- U.S. Senate Committee on the Judiciary : Committee of the U.S. Senate with jurisdiction over the Judicial Branch and law enforcement in the Executive Branch; approval of Presidential judicial nominations begins here