The New Atlantis/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to The New Atlantis, or pages that link to The New Atlantis or to this page or whose text .
- Francis Bacon : (1561-1626) English Renaissance essayist and philosopher who argued that science should proceed empirically, by induction.
- Utopia : The name of a fictional society created by Sir Thomas More as a satire on his own, European, society; by extension, it has come to represent all ideal societies, real or imagined.
- Royal Society : Add brief definition or description
- Galileo Galilei : (1564-1642) Italian scientist, a pioneer in combining mathematical theory with systematic experiment in science, who came into conflict with the Church.
- Novum Organum : Add brief definition or description
- Utopia (book) : Add brief definition or description