The Atlantic/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to The Atlantic, or pages that link to The Atlantic or to this page or whose text .
- Journalism : Practice of writing about daily events of interest to people - politics, international affairs, sports, etc.
- Literature : The profession of “letters” (from Latin litteras), and written texts considered as aesthetic and expressive objects.
- Poetry : A form of literary work which uses rhythm, metre, and sound elements (such as assonance or dissonance) to structure, amplify, and in some instances supplant the literal meanings of words.
- Marc Ambinder : Politics editor, The Atlantic; chief political consultant to CBS News; has covered Washington for ABC News and the Hotline
- Ta-nehisi Coates : Senior editor for The Atlantic, where he writes about culture, politics, and social issues; former staff writer at The Village Voice and Time (magazine)
- Clive Crook : Senior editor of The Atlantic, columnist for National Journal, and a commentator for the Financial Times; worked at The Economist for nearly 20 years, including 11 years as deputy editor.
- Ross Douthat : (1979-) U.S. political author, concerned with restructuring of the U.S. political right; former senior editor of The Atlantic, film critic for National Review, and weekly columnist for the New York Times.
- James Fallows : National Correspondent, The Atlantic; Board of Directors, New America Foundation
- Jeffrey Goldberg : National correspondent for The Atlantic and the author of Prisoners: A Muslim and a Jew Across the Middle East Divide (Knopf).
- Megan McArdle : Business and economics editor, The Atlantic
- Andrew Sullivan : Columnist and blogger at The Atlantic; former Editor and continuing columnist at The New Republic (TNR); columnist for Time
- Barbara Wallraff : Add brief definition or description