Taliban and the present Afghan government/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Taliban and the present Afghan government, or pages that link to Taliban and the present Afghan government or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Taliban and the present Afghan government. Needs checking by a human.
- Agency for International Development : U.S. government agency responsible for nonmilitary foreign aid of goods, services, and certain finances, although it does not operate at the highest levels of international finance. May operate assistance and development programs in foreign countries
- Gulbuddin Hekmatyar : Afghan radical jihadist leader, not affiliated with the Taliban, at large in Afghanistan or Pakistan
- Jalaluddin Haqqani : Commander of Taliban armed forces but also a Pashtun Ghilzai with independent affiliations with Pakistan, both Inter-Service Intelligence and tribal, as well as his home area of Afghanistan
- Kabul : Capital of Afghanistan.
- Khost Province : A province of Afghanistan, on the border with Pakistan's Federally Administered Tribal Area
- Mohammad Qasim Halimi : A religious scholar, now head of administration for the Afghan Supreme Court; had been director of protocol in the Taliban foreign ministry
- Taliban : Salafist Islamic militia, governing Afghanistan 1996–2001; still fighting in Pakistan and Afghanistan.
- Wakil Muttawakil : Former Taliban foreign minister and aide to Mullah Omar before the 9-11 attacks; now in Afghanistan in house arrest and considered a possible moderate Taliban for negotiations
- Wars of Afghanistan : Wars of Afghanistan from the 19th century to the present