Tactical land movement/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Tactical land movement, or pages that link to Tactical land movement or to this page or whose text .
- Army : Either the largest type of formation for a land-based military force, or the entirety of a nation's military force responsible for its land defenses.
- Tactics : Military concepts and techniques used to fight a battle once battle is joined.
- Ambush : A military action of short duration, in which the side preparing it creates a tactical situation in which the enemy will move into an area where he will suffer the most damage.
- Reconnaissance : Please do not use this term in your topic list, because there is no single article for it. Please substitute a more precise term. See Reconnaissance (disambiguation) for a list of available, more precise, topics. Please add a new usage if needed.
- Blue Force Tracker : A U.S. military command and control system, including soldier- and vehicle-level workstations, originally designed for battalion and brigade, but, with network improvements, capable of reaching to higher headquarters and rear areas
- Controlling close support to ground forces : Doctrine for deconflicting and activelu controlling all forms of kinetic and nonkinetic fires support to troops close enough to the enemy that there is a significant danger of fratricide or degrading friendly capabilities