From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- C3I-ISR : Command, control, communications and intelligence, combined with intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance
- Joint Network Node : A transportable communications routing and circuit-switching node, designed as a transition into the Warfighter Information Network-Tactical
- Radio : Transmission and reception of information, which can be voice, data or imagery over electromagnetic radiation in free space (i.e., wireless). The information is modulated onto a carrier wave
- U.S. Army : Add brief definition or description
- Troposcatter : Add brief definition or description
- TSC-154 : A U.S. military satellite earth station and individual user access facility, carried on a High Mobility Multipurpose Wheeled Vehicle (HMMWV), originally for interconnecting Mobile Subscriber Equipment (MSE) or providing extended range connection to MSE users, but now interconnecting Joint Network Nodes not in line-of-sight with one another.
- TRC-190 : A High Capacity Line of Sight (HCLOS) microwave radio, used with the Joint Network Node of the U.S. Army to provide high-speed connectivity between nodes.