Su-27 (fighter)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Su-27 (fighter), or pages that link to Su-27 (fighter) or to this page or whose text .
- Fighter aircraft : Airplanes that have a principal mission of destroying other airplanes in flight, often with a secondary capability to attack ground targets
- Vympel R-27 (missile) : Russian air-to-air missile in continued development, principally a medium- to long-range beyond-visual-range weapon
- Vympel R-73 (missile) : A fourth-generation Russian air-to-air missile, with infrared guidance intended for dogfighting.
- Su-30 (fighter) : Add brief definition or description
- F-15 Eagle : A series of air superiority fighters, designed for the United States Air Force and flown by several countries; intended for the high role in the high-low mix; The F-15E Strike Eagle is a multirole fighter variant.
- MiG-29 (fighter) : A Russian multirole fighter, designated FULCRUM by NATO, roughly comparable to the F-16 Fighting Falcon and F-18 Hornet; K version is carrier-capable