From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Stovepiping, or pages that link to Stovepiping or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Stovepiping. Needs checking by a human.
- Bureau of Intelligence and Research : A purely analytical part of the United States intelligence community that specializes in studies that directly assist diplomacy, and also address issues of political geography
- Cognitive traps for intelligence analysis : detecting and mitigating potential errors in the intelligence analysis process
- Douglas Feith : An American strategic analyst, associated with neoconservatism, who held posts including Under Secretary of Defense for Policy in 2001-2005, when he advised Donald Rumsfeld on the Iraq War; fellow of the Hudson Institute
- Intelligence analysis : Techniques, independent of the subject matter, for correlating multiple kinds of information, hypothesizing meaning from the set of data available, and, with incomplete information, validating the hypotheses
- Intelligence cycle management : The continuous process by which intelligence priorities are set, raw information collected, information analyzed, the processed information disseminated, and the next set or priorities set.
- Measurement and signature intelligence : A variety of intelligence gathering disciplines complementary to the technical "mainstream" of imagery intelligence and signals intelligence.
- National Reconnaissance Office : An agency of the United States intelligence community, which designs, procures, launches, and operates intelligence satellites and certain aircraft/UAV platforms. It does not analyze their output.
- Terrorism and U.S. Intelligence : Activities of the U.S. government to identify potential sources for the tactical use of terrorism, related to but distinct from intelligence on political insurgencies that may or may not use that tactic