Starship Troopers (book)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Starship Troopers (book), or pages that link to Starship Troopers (book) or to this page or whose text .
- Science fiction : A story-telling genre that presents alternatives to what is currently considered scientifically possible or that extrapolates from present-day knowledge.
- Robert A. Heinlein : (1907–88) American author of science fiction; wrote Stranger in a Strange Land.
- Air assault : Military operations in which infantry are carried by aircraft onto, or very near, the target, or by parachuting. The aircraft may be helicopters, tilt-rotor aircraft, short-landing transports, or, historically, gliders.
- Powered exoskeleton : Add brief definition or description
- Future Combat Systems : An cancelled development program,including a variety of military systems, including armored fighting vehicles, unmanned ground vehicles, artillery, precision guided munitions and unmanned aerial vehicles; was an evolutionary step in the restructuring of the United States Army and tailored to the brigade combat team organizational structure but will continue partially in the Brigade Combat Team Modernization
- Leadership : State or position of leading a group of people, an organization, or country.
- Command and control : The combination of lawful authority over people and resources, coupled with the methods of directing their execution of missions and tasks directed at goals set by that authority