Stanley Larsen/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Stanley Larsen, or pages that link to Stanley Larsen or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Stanley Larsen. Needs checking by a human.
- 173rd Airborne Brigade : An Airborne Infantry Brigade Combat Team, independent of the 82nd Airborne Division, primarily assigned to United States European Command but also having been assigned to United States Central Command for assignments in Iraq and Afghanistan; one of the first U.S. Army combat units used in Joint warfare in South Vietnam 1964-1968
- Battle of Bong Son : First battle, in the Vietnam War, involving combat by a reinforced helicopter-borne division, with all elements in combat at the same time.
- Battle of the Ia Drang : First divisional-scale battle involving helicopter-borne air assault troops, with U.S. forces against those of North Vietnam
- Division (military) : A regularly constituted military formation that combines infantry, artillery and cavalry.
- Joint warfare in South Vietnam 1964-1968 : The period of the Vietnam War in which large numbers of foreign ground troops, primarily but not exclusively U.S., allied with the Army of the Republic of Viet Nam against the People's Army of Viet Nam and the Viet Cong
- Military Assistance Command, Vietnam : Headquarters for most U.S. combat and support units assisting the Republic of Vietnam
- Viet Cong : The military wing of the National Front for the Liberation of South Vietnam (NLF); a generic term for Communist forces in South Vietnam during the Vietnam War
- William Westmoreland : General in the U.S. Army; Commander, U.S. Military Assistance Command, Vietnam (COMUSMACV)] 1964–1968; Chief of Staff of the Army 1968–1972.