From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Please sort and annotate in a user-friendly manner. For formatting, consider using automated reference wikification.
- Steudel-Numbers, K. L.; Weaver, T. D.; Wall-Scheffler, C. M. (2007), "The evolution of human running: Effects of changes in lower-limb length on locomotor economy", Journal of Human Evolution 53 (2): 191–196, DOI:10.1016/j.jhevol.2007.04.001
- Wood, Justin N. (2007), "The uniquely human capacity to throw evolved from a non-throwing primate: an evolutionary dissociation between action and perception", Biology Letters 3: 360, DOI:10.1098/rsbl.2007.0107
- A somewhat outdated (1997) bibliography from Exploratorium.edu; last retrieved August 6, 2008.
- "sports: Bibliography," The Columbia Electronic Encyclopedia, 6th ed., Columbia University Press, 2007; last retrieved August 6, 2008.
- Tom Sienkewicz, "Sport in Greek Antiquity: A Brief Bibliography," monmu.edu (Monmouth College); last retrieved August 6, 2008.