Sovereign default/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Sovereign default, or pages that link to Sovereign default or to this page or whose text .
See the economics index for an index to topics referred to in the economics articles.
- Economics : The analysis of the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services.
- Macroeconomics : The study of the behaviour of the principal economic aggregates, treating the national economy as an open system.
- International economics : The study of the patterns and consequences of transactions and interactions between the inhabitants of different countries, including trade, investment and migration.
- Banking : the system of financial intermediation that provides the principle source of credit to individuals and companies.
- Bank failures and rescues : an account of the occurrence , causes and consequences of bank failures, and of methods of dealing with them
- Exchange rate : The price of one monetary currency in terms of another (when the term is used without identifying the pair of countries to which it refers, it may be taken to refer to a country's trade-weighted exchange rate).
- Financial system : The interactive system of organisations that serve as intermediaries between lenders and borrowers.
- Fiscal policy : Policy concerning public expenditure, taxation and borrowing and the provision of public goods and services, and their effects upon social conduct, the distribution of wealth and the level of economic activity.
- Public debt : The external obligations of the government and public sector agencies (otherwise known as national debt or government debt).