|Many thanks March 2014 donors; special to Darren Duncan. April 2014 donations open; need minimum total $100. Let's exceed that.
Donate here. Donating gifts yourself and CZ.
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Soul. Needs checking by a human.
- Brain : The core unit of a central nervous system.
- Cryonics : The low-temperature preservation of corpses in the vague hope that resuscitation may eventually become possible in the future.
- Death : State of thermodynamic equilibrium achieved after the end of life.
- Discourse on Method : Philosophical and mathematical treatise published by René Descartes in 1637, best known as the source of the famous quotation 'Je pense, donc je suis' ('I think, therefore I am').
- Islam : Religion founded by Muhammad whose sacred book is the Qur'an (Koran).
- Japanese dolls : (人形 ningyoo or 雛 hina) traditional and modern dolls in Japan.
- Pantheism : A religious and philosophical doctrine that everything is of an all-encompassing immanent abstract God; or that the universe, or nature, and God are equivalent.
- Pythagoras : Greek mathematician and thinker of the 6th century BCE.
- Religion : Belief in, and systems of, worshipful dedication to a superhuman power or belief in the ultimate nature of existence.
- Socrates : (ca. 470–399 BCE) Greek philosopher who is credited with laying the foundations of western philosophy; sentenced to death in Athens for heresy.
- Sri Aurobindo : (1872–1950) Influential Indian philosopher, yogin and nationalist, developer of Integral consciousness theory and the Integral movement.
- Vitalism : The doctrine that the functioning of a living organism does not result from physical and chemical forces alone.