Skull and Bones/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- Yale University : Highly respected U.S. research and teaching university in New Haven, Connecticut
- Secret society : A type of subculture with three characteristics: "it is exclusive, it claims to own special secrets, and it shows a strong inclination to favor its own" (Alan Axelrod).
- David Boren : President of the University of Oklahoma; Co-chair, President's Intelligence Advisory Board; director of Continental Resources, Inc., Texas Instruments Incorporated and Torchmark Corporation; From 1979 through 1994, U.S. Senator (D-Oklahoma), chaired Senate Select Committee on Intelligence; (1979-1994); Governor of Oklahoma 1975-1979
- William F. Buckley, Jr. : Add brief definition or description
- Prescott Bush : Add brief definition or description
- George H. W. Bush : (1924–) 41st U.S. President (Republican), elected in 1988 and serving one term; Director of Central Intelligence; U.S. Ambassador to China; youngest naval aviator in WWII
- George W. Bush : (1946–) 43rd U.S. President (Republican), elected in 2000 and re-elected in 2004.
- William Bundy : Central Intelligence Agency officer who shifted to the Department of Defense during the John F. Kennedy administration, and then became Assistant Secretary of State for Far Eastern Affairs during the Lyndon B. Johnson administration.
- McGeorge Bundy : Harvard University professor and dean who became Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs in the John F. Kennedy and Lyndon B. Johnson Administrations between 1961-1966.
- John Chafee : Add brief definition or description
- William Sloane Coffin : Add brief definition or description
- John Kerry : (1943-) The senior Senator from Massachusetts, a Democrat, serving from 1985, and unsuccessful Presidential candidate in 2004; Senate Committee on Finance; board, American Security Project
- Winston Lord : Add brief definition or description