Seven Wonders of the Ancient World/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, or pages that link to Seven Wonders of the Ancient World or to this page or whose text .
- Wonders of the world : Lists of especially remarkable artificial or natural structures of worldwide importance
- Great Pyramid of Giza : Largest and oldest of the pyramids in the Giza Necropolis of Greater Cairo, Egypt; was the tallest building for nearly 4,000 years, and is the largest pyramid ever constructed.
- Hanging Gardens of Babylon : A legendary garden included in the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World
- Statue of Zeus at Olympia : Monumental Greek statue built in the 5th century B.C. by Pheidias; it was considered one of the Seven Wonders of the World
- Temple of Artemis at Ephesus : Add brief definition or description
- Mausoleum of Mausolus at Halicarnassus : Add brief definition or description
- Colossus of Rhodes : A statue of the Greek god Helios built in early 3rd century B.C.; it was considered one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World
- Lighthouse of Alexandria : One of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, the Lighthouse guided shipping into the busy port of Alexandria.