Sedimentary geology/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Sedimentary geology, or pages that link to Sedimentary geology or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Sedimentary geology. Needs checking by a human.
- Earth science : The study of the components and processes of the planet Earth.
- Geomorphology : The study of the landforms and geological history of an area, the processes that have shaped the landscape, and the time period over which these processes occur.
- Rock (geology) : Naturally occurring solid aggregate of one or more minerals and/or mineraloids.
- Stratigraphy : The interdisciplinary science field that describes all rock bodies that form the Earth's crust and the manner in which they are organised into distinctive units that are then mapped.