Second Amendment to the United States Constitution/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
< Second Amendment to the United States Constitution(Redirected from Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution/Related Articles)
- See also changes related to Second Amendment to the United States Constitution, or pages that link to Second Amendment to the United States Constitution or to this page or whose text .
- Gun control : Policy of restricting or banning gun ownership by private citizens, varying widely among countries and cultures; may extend to other weapons
- Firearm : Device, often designed to be used as a weapon, which projects either single or multiple projectiles at high velocity, using the energy of gases generated by a controlled explosion.
- Nonproliferation : An aspect of arms control that focuses on the dissemination of technology and materials from nations acknowledged to have them, to those national and non-national actors who do not.
- Wayne LaPierre : Add brief definition or description
- Sarah Brady : Add brief definition or description
- National Rifle Association : A non-partisan, non-profit American interest group which claims promotion of gun ownership rights, firearm safety education, and marksmanship as its goals.