Scorpions (Iraq War)/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Scorpions (Iraq War), or pages that link to Scorpions (Iraq War) or to this page or whose text .
- Iraq War : Invasion of Iraq by a coalition of countries, led by the United States, in 2003, and subsequent occupation
- DBANABASIS : The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) code for covert operations to destabilize the government of Saddam Hussein before the Iraq War
- Central Intelligence Agency : The principal civilian intelligence organization of the United States, specializing in all-source intelligence analysis, clandestine human-source intelligence, and covert action.
- George W. Bush : (1946–) 43rd U.S. President (Republican), elected in 2000 and re-elected in 2004.
- Ahmed Chalabi : An Iraqi politician, who spent much of his time in exile or in Kurdistan, who has declining influence in the current situation but is still regarded as well-connected
- George Tenet : Director of Central Intelligence from July 1997 to July 2004, heading the United States intelligence community and the Central Intelligence Agency