Schröder-Bernstein property/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Schröder-Bernstein property, or pages that link to Schröder-Bernstein property or to this page or whose text .
- Set theory : Mathematical theory that models collections of (mathematical) objects and studies their properties.
- Category theory : Loosely speaking, a class of objects and a collection of morphisms which act upon them; the morphisms can be composed, the composition is associative and there are identity objects and rules of identity.
- Space (mathematics) : A set with some added structure, which often form a hierarchy, i.e., one space may inherit all the characteristics of a parent space.
- Schröder-Bernstein theorem : A classic theorem of set theory asserting that sets can be ordered by size.
- Measurable space : Set together with a sigma-algebra of subsets of this set.
- Banach space : A vector space endowed with a norm that is complete.