Sami Mohy El Din Muhammed Al Hajj/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Sami Mohy El Din Muhammed Al Hajj, or pages that link to Sami Mohy El Din Muhammed Al Hajj or to this page or whose text .
- Sudan : A nation in East Africa/Horn of Africa, with the largest land area of any country in Africa, and near-continuous civil wars since British independence in 1956; effectively a federation of Arab and African parts, with the southern region voting for independence in 2011.
- Extrajudicical detention, U.S., George W. Bush Administration : Add brief definition or description
- Al-Qaeda : International islamist terrorist network. Responsible for the 9-11 attack and other terrorist attacks.
- Guantanamo detention camp : A military-operated extrajudicial detention facility created by the George W. Bush Administration for selected captives apprehended during the war on terror; ordered closed by the Obama administration but apparently will remain in operation indefinitely
- Amnesty International : International non-governmental organisation, founded in London in 1961, which draws attention to human rights abuses and campaigns for compliance with international standards.