SA-3 GOA/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
< SA-3 GOA
- See also changes related to SA-3 GOA, or pages that link to SA-3 GOA or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/SA-3 GOA. Needs checking by a human.
- EU-NATO-US frequency bands : A terminological scheme by the European Union, the NATO and the U.S. military to broadly classify electromagnetic frequencies used for radio and radar.
- Gulf War, Iraqi integrated air defense system : The combination of doctrine, command and control, radars, fighter aircraft, surface-to-air missiles and anti-aircraft artillery operated by Iraq at the start of Operation DESERT STORM in January 1991
- Gulf War : The conflict started by the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait in 1990, and ended with the liberation of Kuwait and major damage to Iraqi forces, by a US-led UN coalition in 1991.
- Soviet support for Iraq during the Iran-Iraq War : Soviet technical assistance and sales of military and dual-use equipment, beginning in approximately 1975, to Iraq, and continuing through the Iran-Iraq War; the Soviet Union and France were the leading military suppliers to Iraq
- Surface-to-air missile : A guided missile fired from land or water, to destroy aircraft and possibly missiles; naval versions may have a secondary anti-shipping missile capability