Rudy Giuliani/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Rudy Giuliani, or pages that link to Rudy Giuliani or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Rudy Giuliani. Needs checking by a human.
- 2008 United States presidential election : The 55th quadrennial United States presidential election held on November 4, 2008.
- 9-11 Attack : The largest terrorist attack on the continental United States, occurring on September 11, 2001, using hijacked airliners as suicide weapons against major buildings.
- American conservatism : A diverse mix of political ideologies that share support for market economics, some view of American exceptionalism and, generally, decentralization of government; differing views of individual liberties versus enforcement of morality; in opposition to liberalism, socialism and communism; factions include libertarianism, social conservatism, nativism (politics) and neoconservatism
- Barack Obama presidential campaign, 2008 : February 2007 to November 2008, the start of the campaign was announced at the Old State Capitol building in Springfield, Illinois.
- David Frum : An American conservative author and commentator, who advocates renewal of the conservative movement and U.S. Republican Party, and has written in favor of an aggressive policy against terror, including preventive war; fired in March 2010 as Resident Fellow at the American Enterprise Institute
- Fiorello LaGuardia : Add brief definition or description
- Gun control : Policy of restricting or banning gun ownership by private citizens, varying widely among countries and cultures; may extend to other weapons
- Iowa : 29th state of the USA
- Iraq Study Group : Add brief definition or description
- Sean Hannity : An American television and radio commentator, self-identified as a Ronald Reagan conservative
- South Carolina : A State in the South-eastern USA.
- U.S. Republican Party : One of two major contemporary political parties in the United States; center-right; the elephant is its symbol.