Richard Pipes/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Richard Pipes, or pages that link to Richard Pipes or to this page or whose text .
- Soviet Union : A Communist state, which took over the Russian Empire, after the Russian Revolution of 1917 that existed from 1922 to 1991; the major part now extant as the Russian Federation
- Nuclear warfare : Add brief definition or description
- Harvard University : Institution of higher education in located in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Daniel Pipes : Director of the Middle East Forum; publisher, Middle East Quarterly and Taube distinguished visiting fellow at the Hoover Institution of Stanford University; member, Committee on the Present Danger; book author and columnist, director 1986-1983, Foreign Policy Research Institute; board member, United States Institute of Peace; son of Soviet specialist Richard Pipes; Hasbara speakers bureau; "favorite columnist", American Conservative Union
- Team B (1976) : Add brief definition or description
- Chechniya : Add brief definition or description
- Richard Perle : An American political scientist who has been an important advisor and facilitator, rather than executive, for U.S. foreign policy and is associated with neoconservatism
- Paul Wolfowitz : An American political scientist and policy-level foreign affairs official, of a neoconservative ideology; resident American Enterprise Institute and on International Security Advisory Board; Deputy Secretary of Defense in the George W. Bush Administration; advisor, Project for the New American Century
- William Van Cleave : Southwest Missouri State University; Member, International Security Advisory Board, United States Department of State; academic adviser, Center for Security Policy
- Council on Foreign Relations : An influential "think tank", publisher, and facilitator of communications in international relations; based in the US but with an international membership and not associated with a specific ideology
- Heritage Foundation : A Washington DC based conservative political think tank; Affiliate, Alliance Defense Fund
- Hudson Institute : A US think tank emphasizing futures studies, nonpartisan but conservative-leaning