Richard Haass/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Richard Haass, or pages that link to Richard Haass or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Richard Haass. Needs checking by a human.
- Council on Foreign Relations : An influential "think tank", publisher, and facilitator of communications in international relations; based in the US but with an international membership and not associated with a specific ideology
- Iraq War, origins of invasion : Those factors, in the broad context of prior American actions and foreign policy, which led to the specific decision of the George W. Bush Administration to launch the 2003 invasion of Iraq
- National Security Council : Both the senior foreign policy committee of principal officers of the executive branch of the United States of America, chaired by the Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs, and, by extension, the professional staff reporting to the Assistant
- Policy Planning Staff : An organization in the U.S. Department of State, principally assisting the Secretary with long-term planning, liaison with outside experts, and bringing dissenting views to high-level officials
- The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy : A controversial book by two American academics, suggesting that the relationship between the United States and Israel is dysfunctional, but affected by a loose but politically powerful set of interest groups in both countries
- U.S. Department of State : Agency of the executive branch of the U.S. government responsible for foreign policy and the conduct of American diplomacy.