Republican Guard/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Republican Guard, or pages that link to Republican Guard or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Republican Guard. Needs checking by a human.
- Coalition Provisional Authority : The initial U.S. civilian governmental body, carrying out, in Iraq, the role of Occupying Power as defined in the Third and Fourth Geneva Conventions
- Gulf War, Iraqi integrated air defense system : The combination of doctrine, command and control, radars, fighter aircraft, surface-to-air missiles and anti-aircraft artillery operated by Iraq at the start of Operation DESERT STORM in January 1991
- Iraq War, insurgency : The period of the Iraq War following the end of major combat operations, and the beginning of significant guerrilla warfare in July - August 2003.
- Iraq War, major combat phase : That part of the Iraq War involving the initial invasion by large-scale ground forces
- Iraq War, theater operational planning : Detailed invasion planning for the Iraq War by United States Central Command, once the policy decision had been made to prepare for war
- Iraq War : Invasion of Iraq by a coalition of countries, led by the United States, in 2003, and subsequent occupation
- Operation DESERT FOX : A December 1998 U.S. and U.K. air campaign against Iraq, to punish Saddam Hussein for interferences with weapons of mass destruction searches by the United Nations UNSCOM inspectors
- Saddam Fedayeen : An Iraqi paramilitary force, fanatically loyal to Saddam Hussein and usually commanded by his son, Uday Hussein, used for internal control, and, surprisingly, against the supply lines of US forces in the Iraq War
- Saddam Hussein : (1937–2006) Deposed and executed ruler of Iraq.
- Security organization of Saddam Hussein : The multiple security organizations that protected the person, government, and sensitive projects of Saddam Hussein, also cross-checking one another
- Tactics : Military concepts and techniques used to fight a battle once battle is joined.