From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Republic, or pages that link to Republic or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Republic. Needs checking by a human.
- Angola : A country in southern Africa, and Africa's largest Portuguese-speaking state.
- Athens : Athens (Modern Greek: Αθήνα/Athina, Ancient Greek: Ἀθῆναι/Athēnai) is the capital and the greatest city of Greece, (Ελλάς) with more than 4 million people in the metropolitan area and around 1 million in the city centre.
- Brazil : Largest country in South America with a population of 190 million people and rich resources; Portuguese is the national language
- Crimea : A peninsula and republic of Ukraine in eastern Europe located on the north side of the Black Sea.
- Côte d'Ivoire : West African republic, centre of coffee and cocoa production, with Yamoussoukro its capital; achieved independence from France in 1960 (population about 21 million).
- Dominion : Term applied to the first members of the British Commonwealth to become independent.
- Egypt : A country in the northeastern corner of Africa, bordering Sudan, Libya, the Mediterranean Sea and the Red Sea
- History of education in the United States : The origin, development, nature, and functions of learning and learning institutions in the United States, including during colonial times.
- Homeschooling in the United States : Education or learning which takes place outside formal institutional structures or settings such as schools which is designed to meet the educational needs of young school-age children and to satisfy the requirements of state compulsory education statutes.
- Iceland : Sparsely populated island country in the northern Atlantic Ocean with capital city Reykjavík.
- In God We Trust : National motto of the United States of America since 1956, appears on United States Federal Reserve bank notes and U.S. Treasury-issued coins.
- India : Republic in South Asia; the world's largest democracy. Borders Bangladesh, Bhutan, Burma, China, Nepal, Pakistan
- Italy : Southern European republic (population c. 58.1 million; capital Rome) that has northern borders with France, Switzerland, Austria and Slovenia, and coastlines on the Tyrrhenian, Mediterranean, Ionian and Adriatic seas; founding member of the European Union.
- Journalism : Practice of writing about daily events of interest to people - politics, international affairs, sports, etc.
- Knight : Term used in the Middle Ages for a warrior of noble ancestry.
- Lebanon : a country in the Middle East. It borders Syria to the north and east, Israel to the south, and the Mediterranean Sea to the west. Its official language is Arabic, although French is widely spoken. The capital and largest city of Lebanon is Beirut.
- McGuffey Readers : A set of highly influential school textbooks used in the 19th and early 20th centuries in the elementary grades in the United States.
- Party system : The set of political parties, voter alignments, and electoral conventions that for a time dominate a country's electoral process
- President (disambiguation) : Add brief definition or description
- Public : Shared by, open or available to everyone, well or generally known, universally available or without limit, done or made on behalf of the community as a whole, open to general or unlimited viewing or disclosure, frequented by large numbers of people or for general use, or places generally open or visible to all pertaining to official matters or maintained at taxpayer expense.
- Republic of China (1912-1949) : State that administered mainland China, 1912-1949; government forced to withdraw to Taiwan during the Chinese Civil War.
- Republicanism : The political ideology of a nation as a republic, with an emphasis on liberty, rule by the people, and the civic virtue practiced by citizens.
- Strasbourg : Capital of Alsace in France.
- Tanzania : A large coastal East African nation bordered by Kenya, Uganda, Congo and the Indian Ocean.
- Venezuela : A Latin American country located at the north of South America.
- Zambia : Landlocked republic in southern part of Africa. Formerly North Rhodesia until independence from U.K. in 1964.