Reid vapor pressure/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Reid vapor pressure, or pages that link to Reid vapor pressure or to this page or whose text .
- Chemistry : The science of matter, or of the electrical or electrostatical interactions of matter.
- Engineering : The profession in which a knowledge of the mathematical and natural sciences gained by study, experience and practice is applied with judgment to develop ways to economically use the materials and forces of nature for the benefit of mankind.
- Chemical engineering : The field of engineering that deals with industrial and natural processes involving the chemical, physical or biological transformation of matter or energy into forms useful for mankind, economically and safely without compromising the environment
- American Society for Testing and Materials : Add brief definition or description
- AP 42 Compilation of Air Pollutant Emission Factors : Description and discussion of the United States Environmental Protection Agency's publication AP 42 Compilation of Air Pollutant Emission Factors.
- Boiling point : The temperature at which the vapor pressure of the liquid equals the external environmental pressure surrounding the liquid and the liquid initiates boiling.
- Gasoline : A fuel for spark-ignited internal combustion engines derived from petroleum crude oil.
- Nomogram : Add brief definition or description
- Petroleum crude oil : A naturally occurring, flammable liquid found primarily in underground geological formations and consists of a complex mixture of hydrocarbons of various molecular weights plus other organic compounds.
- Petroleum refining processes : The chemical engineering processes used in petroleum refining.
- Pressure : A ratio equal to the force applied perpendicular to the surface of the area divided by that area (force/area).
- Vapor pressure : The pressure of a vapor in equilibrium with its liquid or solid phase.