Radio frequency electronics, nuclear magnetic resonance/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Radio frequency electronics, nuclear magnetic resonance, or pages that link to Radio frequency electronics, nuclear magnetic resonance or to this page or whose text .
- Radio : Transmission and reception of information, which can be voice, data or imagery over electromagnetic radiation in free space (i.e., wireless). The information is modulated onto a carrier wave
- Radar : (acronym for "radio detection and ranging") A technique used for detecting and tracking targets, navigation, imagery, and special applications.
- Nuclear magnetic resonance : A property that magnetic nuclei have in a magnetic field and applied electromagnetic (EM) pulse, which cause the nuclei to absorb energy from the EM pulse and radiate this energy back out.
- Magnetic resonance imaging : The use of magnetic fields and electromagnetic radiation to visualize internal structures of non-magnetic objects non-destructively.
- Frequency synthesizer : Add brief definition or description
- Diplexer : Add brief definition or description
- Waveform synthesizer : Add brief definition or description
- Modulation : The process of varying one waveform in relation to another waveform.
- Phase modulation : Add brief definition or description