Pulse oximetry/Related Articles
From Citizendium, the Citizens' Compendium
- See also changes related to Pulse oximetry, or pages that link to Pulse oximetry or to this page or whose text .
Auto-populated based on Special:WhatLinksHere/Pulse oximetry. Needs checking by a human.
- Blood gas analysis : Test which measures the amounts of oxygen and carbon dioxide in the blood, as well as the acidity (pH) of the blood.
- Carbon dioxide : Chemical compound composed of two oxygen atoms covalently bonded to a single carbon atom.
- PH : A scale that measures the acidity or alkalinity of a solution, ranging from 0 (strongly acidic) to 14 (strongly alkaline).
- Red blood cells : Also called erythrocytes; a type of disc-shaped blood cell that contain hemoglobin, and the body's principal means of delivering oxygen to the body's cells via the blood, and the removal of carbon dioxide wastes that result from metabolism.